Welcome to the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, where we interview people who have given themselves ridiculous titles and are shamelessly promoting their books. In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Frank Cowell, also known as the Chief Revenue Boss at Revenue Ranch. Yes, you heard that right – he’s a boss in charge of revenue.
Now let me tell you about Frank. He’s an author, speaker, and entrepreneur from San Diego with over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing. And if that doesn’t impress you enough, he wrote a book called “Building Your Digital Utopia,” which sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi novel.
But wait! There’s more! According to his bio (which is probably written by himself), Frank is all about helping businesses grow faster and smarter. So basically, he’s here to save us from our own incompetence.
In case you’re wondering what kind of wisdom Frank has bestowed upon us mere mortals during this podcast episode, let me enlighten you with some key takeaways:
- Apparently having a clear True North is important for success. No word yet on whether GPS navigation will help.
- We should identify the number one blocker to growth and chip away at it systematically every quarter because apparently business growth is just like chipping away at a block of marble until Michelangelo’s David emerges.
- It turns out intimate knowledge about your audience is crucial for navigating technological shifts successfully – so make sure to stalk them online!
- Oh yes…and creating momentum within your agency through “success stacking” whatever that means!
And now onto my hard-hitting questions for Mr.Cowell:
1) Why do you believe ‘Chief Revenue Boss’ suits someone who isn’t running an organized crime syndicate?
2) What moments in your career best prepared you for such an impressive title? Did they involve any actual cows or ranches?
3) Can digital utopia be found next door to Narnia?
If these questions don’t pique your interest then I don’t know what will!
Oh but there’s more! If after listening to this podcast episode makes want even MORE insights into how cowboys can become successful entrepreneurs (or vice versa), feel free connect with him directly or buy his book—because nothing says ‘I’m serious’ quite like buying self-help books from random strangers on podcasts.
As always folks remember: Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes please! Because nothing screams validation quite like begging for reviews while pretending not care about them
This episode was brought to you by ActiveCampaign—a company whose logo looks suspiciously similar to Pac-Man eating dots—and offers AI prompts designed specifically for building marketing strategies…whatever those might be…
So why not try ActiveCampaign free today?! You’ll get 14 days absolutely FREE plus sign up before Dec 31st ,2023 & receive an exclusive offer only available new customers–a whopping 15% discount off annual plans!!
Because really when else would anyone ever consider trying anything new other than under duress due arbitrary deadlines set by companies offering discounts?!
Well folks thanks again tuning into another riveting edition The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast—I hope enjoyed laughing along side me as much did making fun everyone involved including myself !