The January transfer window may well be closed about Europe, but teams are hunting ahead to the summer time and there is lots of gossip swirling about. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, completed offers!
Prime STORY: Leverkusen’s Wirtz on Barcelona’s wishlist
Barcelona are interested in generating a future transfer move for Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Florian Wirtz, according to Sport.
The 19-year-old Germany youngster is starting to recapture his most effective kind given that returning from a knee injury that saw him sidelined for just about a year, and he has now contributed to 4 targets in his final six games.
Wirtz is understood to see a prospective switch to the Camp Nou as a dream move, but when the Blaugrana have placed him on their shortlist, they at present have small space in the upcoming transfer window to manoeuvre in — and they are reported to be focusing their efforts on contract extensions and alternatives who are obtainable as cost-free transfers.
The LaLiga side have lately been reported to be hunting to attain an agreement more than a contract extension with Ousmane Dembele, as effectively as discussing offers for Sergi Roberto and Sergio Busquets, who are each set to be out of contract in the summer time.
– Clubs in the Saudi Pro League are keen on signing Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, reports the Evening Standard. The 30-year-old is understood to be hunting for a move away from Selhurst Park in the summer time, getting lately rejected an supply to extend his contract with an boost on his existing £130,000-per-week deal. Al Nassr are believed to be one particular of the club’s interested, with Zaha tempted by the likelihood to hyperlink up with Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Internazionale are hunting to move on wingbacks Robin Gosens and Denzel Dumfries, writes Gazzetta dello Sport. It is reported that the Serie A club are dissatisfied with their performances, and think that they need to have to move the pair on prior to they can make active moves in the summer time transfer market place. Gosens, 28, has previously been linked with a move to Bayer Leverkusen, when 26-year-old Dumfries was previously discussed as a prospective solution in a player-exchange deal with Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku.
– Al Nassr are interested in signing Marcelo, according to UOL. The 34-year-old left-back has been a cost-free agent given that his contract was terminated by Olympiakos, and it is reported that the Saudi Pro League side are the very first club to initiate talks more than a prospective move. The former Real Madrid star is also getting thought of by clubs in MLS.
– Eintracht Frankfurt striker Randal Kolo Muani is getting eyed by Napoli, according to Calciomercato. It is reported that the Serie A club see the 24-year-old as a prospective replacement for Victor Osimhen, who has been linked with a move away from the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium. Kolo Muani has contributed to 20 targets in as quite a few games in the Bundesliga this season.
– Dynamo Moscow midfielder Arsen Zakharyan will not be generating the switch to Galatasaray, reveals Fabrizio Romano. The 19-year-old has lately been linked with the Super Lig club, but amid interest from across Europe, it appears as even though he is waiting for an supply in the summer time. He has previously been on the radar of Chelsea.